Community Content Creator- Vietnamese Market (IC)
Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a passionate Community Content Creator (independent contractor) who will be
responsible for making various forms of content to serve community outreach of Weee! to the
Vietnamese community and be a pivotal part of our expansion to the Vietnamese Market. This
role will be integral to our expansion into the Vietnamese market and will involve close
collaboration with our Marketing and Merchandising teams. The goal is to produce marketing
and community-related content that contributes to acquiring and retaining Vietnamese users.
● Create compelling UGC for unofficial Weee! Vietnamese social media accounts,
including but not limited to, product curation, cooking, creating food recipes,
sample tasting, filming, photography, and product reviews to engage Vietnamese
● To successfully create various forms of UGC, you will need to stay updated on food
trends and community preferences to ensure content is current and resonates with the
● Generate creative ideas for content that promotes user acquisition and retention within
the Vietnamese community
● Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
● Be an active member in the Vietnamese online community and know how to build a
social media account (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok) to be a micro-influencer among
the Vietnamese community
● Meet deadlines and deliver high-quality content that enhances the brand's presence for
the Vietnamese Market
● Deliver weekly reports to highlight performance and provide significant findings,
learnings and actionable insights and improvements.
Skills and Qualifications:
● Deep understanding of the Vietnamese community, including food trends and culture
● Excellent verbal communication and writing skills in the Vietnamese language (native
fluency); proficiency in English is a plus
● Great passion for food and cooking, with expertise in crafting and sharing Vietnamese
● Creative thinking, self-motivation, and detail-oriented from idea to execution
● Experience in video filming/ editing and photography
● Familiarity with standard design and video editing tools like Adobe Photoshop, Figma,
Canva, CapCut is a plus
● Hands-on experience with influencer marketing, especially within Facebook Groups.
Background in eCommerce and food delivery is a plus
- The hourly range $22.50-$27HR
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum base salary for new hires for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by multiple factors like job-related skills, experience and work locations. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include any variable compensation elements.
For more jobs and to find out more about Weee!, visit our career page: https://about.sayweee.com/careers